Stately, very comfortable townhouse with high-end finishes
This ready-to-move-in, semi detached home is built in a recognizable, authentic thirties house style and offers all the space and luxury one could ever wish, with an outdoor living area by the water as the definite cherry on top.
This townhouse pulls out all the stops to provide optimal comfort and space. Every single wall is newly plastered, the kitchen has recently been expanded and renovated and the living area now features a large, contemporary and stylish fireplace. The closet spaces found on the top floor are completely custom-made and nearly every single room comes with an air conditioning unit. Finally, the garden features a separate seating area for your very own outdoor living room by the water.
Live in warm and lavish ambiance
We welcome you into the spacious, light hallway. The natural anthracite stone tiles carry you through the partially glazed door into the large living room. This inviting living room forms the central area of the house, with plentiful space for the whole family to come together, while also providing ample space for anyone to find their own private peaceful spot whenever desired.
The gorgeous tiles create a charming, natural beauty and span over the entire ground floor, ensuring the entire floor is stylishly and uniformly interconnected. The ground floor comes with underfloor heating, promising to keep your feet warm even on the coldest winter days. The definite eyecatcher of the living area is the contemporary fireplace, perched upon durable yet elegant granite and subtly contributing to a warm, welcoming ambiance.
The large windows on adjacent sides not only effortlessly shine their natural daylight over the living area, but are also supplied with stylish window frames inspired by the thirties house style. Combined with the double doors to the garden, the ground floor is bound to be overflowing with light all day long, from the early morning to late in the evening.
The contemporary kitchen has been recently expanded. In this open kitchen the wall hung countertops, the kitchen island and the back wall are all made from elegant granite, beautifully contrasting with the white kitchen cupboards. Naturally, this kitchen is decked out with all the necessary appliances, including a new steam & grill oven and an American refrigerator/freezer combo.
Three spacious bedrooms and a bathroom
Ascend the open staircase in the living room to reach the first floor containing three spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom is particularly spacious and even includes a custom-made walk-in closet, designed to make all your wardrobe dreams come true.
This floor also features a lavish, stylishly tiled bathroom. Next to a designer radiator and double vanity sink, you are welcome to wash the stress and tension of the day away under the warm embrace of the walk-in shower with rainshower duo. Finally, you will find the laundry area on this floor situated next to the staircase.
Very spacious fourth bedroom
A particularly spacious bedroom has been created on the top floor. The perfect solution for children in their teens. The versatility of the fold out bed, the tailor-made cupboards and the slanted walls ensure that any teenager can create their ideal space to sleep, chill and to invite over their friends.
Lavish living, even in the exterior
We would gladly invite you to come back downstairs and observe the spectacular rear area of the townhouse. Watch over your sunny garden, southwest facing and manifested into different terraces and a separate seating area by the water. Imagine how beautiful those long summer nights would be, watching as your children grow up and gradually start to step into their own paddle boat from the shore, preparing to go for a nice trip around the neighbourhood.
The shed attached to the home is the ideal place to store your bikes and garden equipment.
Peace and tranquility in a central location
This townhouse combines the peace and tranquility of the surrounding area with a central location nearby all necessary facilities. Shops, daycare and schools (with the British School around the corner!) are all closeby. Several playgrounds, a petting zoo and public transport can all easily be reached on foot. Exit numbers A4, A12 and A13 are reached with a few minutes’ drive. Fancy a trip by bike? Within a short amount of time you can reach both the city center and the green areas on the city periphery by bike.
- Very comfortable semi detached townhouse
- Approximately 163.3m² living space, measured by NEN2580 standard
- Property space 254m², house volume 603m³
- Ground lease: ground rent completely redeemed (no extra costs)
- Spacious hallway with toilet
- Lavish, open living featuring a big, luxurious & contemporary fireplace
- Anthracite, natural stone tiles and underfloor heating over the entire ground floor
- Modern, very spacious luxurious kitchen with high-end finish, granite kitchen countertops and all necessary appliances
- In addition to a built-in fridge there is an American refrigerator/freezer combo and a wine cooler
- Three spacious bedrooms on the first floor, one including spacious walk-in closet
- Luxury bathroom including double vanity sink, designer radiator and a walk-in shower featuring rainshower duo
- Separate laundry area
- Second floor with a spacious fourth bedroom
- Nearly all rooms feature air conditioning
- Complete insulation with HR ++ glass, ventilation and CO2 sensors
- Lovely southwest facing garden with several terraces and a separate seating area by the water
- Storage space for bicycles and garden equipment
- Two parking spaces on own terrain
- Centrally located near all facilities and close to public transport
- Swift access to different exit numbers A4/A12/A13, just a few minutes by car
- The Molenpolderstraat is a peaceful, chic street without through traffic
- Completion day based after agreement
Has your curiosity been piqued?
Don’t wait too long - call our listing agent to make an appointment.